Ubisoft has released the new Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.32, Title Update 1.3.1, live today and we have the complete patch notes. This new patch brings several new bug fixes to the game, along with stability improvements and performance improvements. It looks like a follow up to “The Lost Gods” DLC that was released last month.
The total file size you need to download for the Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.32 is around 4GB on the PS5, and it will obviously vary for other platforms. Everything you need to know about what’s included in this update has been published in the release notes below.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.32 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.32 that is now rolling out to supported platforms of the game:
- Bug Fixes.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- [Fixed] Ensured that Prometheus uses the right pronoun for Fenyx in a Tale of Fire and Lightning quest.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that prevented progression scaling issues with Ubisoft Connect challenge rewards Shard.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that caused Fenyx to appear in a different vault when restarting Aphrodite’s Vault.
- [Fixed] Ubisoft Connect – Fixed an issue preventing the “Vault of Tartaros Completed” statistic to reach full completion.
- [Fixed] Myths of the Eastern Realms – Fixed an issue where the player would not get all the fragments from the Mythical Monsters.
- Addressed an issue where Athena’s Dash ability would deal less damage after obtaining the Immortal Field Breaker upgrade.
- [Fixed] Fixed the ordering of the Helmets of the Eastern Realm obtained from completing Myths of the Eastern Realm story.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where Fenyx was stuck while idle on top of the Messenger of the Gods Statue when enjoying the beautiful view for too long. Heroes need breaks too!
- Improved stability when entering Typhon’s Vault.
Immortals Fenyx Rising is available now on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch. For more game news and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.