Frontier Developments has just released Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.2.2 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. This update fixes an audio issue and other bugs that were present in the game. On top of that, it also fixed the HDR issue on consoles.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms. You can find all the relevant information regarding Jurassic World Evolution 2 Patch Notes: Update 1.2.2 down below. We still aren’t sure of the file size of this update just yet.
Jurassic World Evolution 2 Patch Notes: Update 1.2.2
Here are the complete patch notes for Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.2.2 coming out for all supported platforms:
Hello Park Managers,
There is a new hotfix out for Jurassic World Evolution 2 on all platforms. This patch addresses the 2001A Velociraptor quills, and other community reported issues.
- Fixed an issue that caused audio to be muted inside the Jurassic Park Era Aviary
- Renamed the Pteranodon 1997 skin to “Pteranodon 2001”.
- The Pteranodon 2001 skin is now unlocked by playing Isla Sorna: Site B Chaos Theory, instead of Jurassic Park: San Diego Chaos Theory
- Added quills back to the 2001A Velociraptor skin
- Fixed an issue that caused 2001 Velociraptors to be missing teeth
- Fixed an instance of dinosaurs becoming stuck
- Fixed an issue that sometimes allowed flying reptiles to phase through aviaries
- Balanced target appeal, target income and target visitors
- Target income now changes when the difficulty is changed
- (consoles only) Fixed HDR brightness screen setup on consoles
- Various stability fixes
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Frontier Developments