Ember Lab has just released Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.06 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The update finally adds in the ability to remap your movement keys on the PC alongside other bug fixes like Karma being lost and saves not being read appropriately.
The update is available globally as a mandatory download on all supported platforms. We don’t have the file size of the update just yet. However, judging by the content in the patch, it should be relatively minute. You can find all the information you require for Kena: Bridge Of Spirits Patch Notes | Update 1.06 down below.
Kena: Bridge Of Spirits Patch Notes | Update 1.06
Here are the complete patch notes for Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.06 coming out to all supported platforms:
- Added ability to remap movement keys (PC only).
- Implemented fix for lost Karma. Save files missing Karma will be corrected after downloading the patch.
- Fixed progression blocker in Storehouse. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed progression blocker when entering the Ancient Well. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed previous saves with Forge progression blocker
- Fixed issue with Cursed Chest being locked when dying at the same time as enemies are defeated. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed EOS SDK error preventing some players from launching the game (PC only).
- The Parry Counter attack is now easier to perform.
- Fixed soft-lock in the Ancient Well.
- Crash fixes.
- Minor audio, visual, and collision bugs.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Ember Lab