Ember Lab has just deployed Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.08 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update brings in support for offline mode on PC alongside various bug fixes like the broken shield animation.
You can find all the relevant information for Kena: Bridge of Spirits Patch Notes – Update 1,08 down below. The file size of the update has not been disclosed yet. However, we can anticipate this to be a minor update.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Patch Notes – Update 1.08
Here are the complete patch notes for Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.08 coming out on all supported platforms:
- Added support for offline mode on PC. Please note Achievements will not unlock while offline but will be awarded after login.
- Added option to reduce motion blur intensity.
- Fixed issue where Kena had a chance to slow down or stop while running.
- Fixed inaccurate Rot count in the Village experienced by some players. The problem should no longer occur and previous save files will be fixed.
- Optimization improvements for the final boss fight.
- Fix for broken shield animation.
- Fixed minor animation, collision and level streaming bugs.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Ember Lab