Twin Hearts released the new Kitaria Fables Update 1.03 and we have the complete list of patch notes for your reading pleasure. This patch doesn’t bring any new features, as expected, it includes a number of important fixes for the various bugs found in the game.
All the relevant information you need to know regarding this Kitaria Fables Update 1.03 has been covered in the full release notes. You should be able to download and install this update right away as it is now live on the PC and consoles.
Kitaria Fables Update 1.03 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Kitaria Fables Update 1.03 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed controller and keyboard mapping go back to default after re-launching the game.
- When you use keyboard and mouse to start the game, it automatically detects unassigned controller and assign it to the player without have to unplug-plug it.
- Fixed character that suddenly fall down to the darkness (We are not able to reproduce it, so when it happens it would teleports you back to the surface to avoid game breaking). Hopefully, It would also fix the issue where you stuck in some place that has red boundaries while there is no more monster around.
- Fixed Capri and Basil miss-placed tail position and rotation.
- Fixed miss leading several attribute and buff effect descriptions.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.