Riot Games has finally released this latest League of Legends: Wild Rift 2.0a update and we have the complete list of patch notes for you to read through. This update doesn’t bring any new features or major content updates as we already had that in the last Wild Rift 2.0 update. This latest patch is now available to all the players on Android and iOS — only to those who are currently playing the regional open beta.
This is the second patch of the year 2021 by Riot Games and this one is more of an adjustment update with lots of balance changes. We will dive right into this latest Wild Rift 2.0a patch below after the jump.
League of Legends: Wild Rift 2.0a Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the League of Legends: Wild Rift 2.0a that is now rolling out to everyone today on January 19.
This one’s coming in hot from a recent spike to Aurelion Sol’s winrate. From the desk of balance lead, Jonathan Chao: “I don’t know how to word it. Basically he could zoom everywhere before, just not change directions. Now he can zoom everywhere and change directions. We are nerfing him so he can change directions but at a slower move speed.”
- Bugfix: Aurelion Sol no longer gains 20% movement speed when Starsurge missile is fired
(3) Comet of Legend
- Maximum passive move speed: 40% → 20%
Evelynn’s push and roam power as a mid laner is just too much. On top of that, her (1) damage is generally pretty high. Haters gonna Hate Spike.
(1) Hate Spike
- AP ratio: 0.5 → 0.45
- Mana: 25/30/35/40 → 30/35/40/45
- Damage to minions: 100% at all ranks → 35/40/45/50%
Gragas is very tanky with great sustain in lane; we’re nerfing him so he doesn’t straight up win all trades against his lane opponents.
- Health per level: 125 → 115
(P) Happy Hour
- Cooldown: 7s → 8s
(1) Barrel Roll
- Mana: 55/60/65/70 → 65/70/75/80
- Minion damage: 70% → 50%
The blind monk has been kicking up a fuss with his (1) range.
(1) Sonic Wave
- Target range: 11 → 10
- Base damage: 60/100/140/180 → 55/90/125/160
Miss Fortune is on the strong side, so we’re tuning her down a bit.
(1) Double Up
- Base damage: 30/60/90/120 → 20/50/80/110
- Attack speed: 40/60/80/100% → 30/50/70/90%
Shyvana has a lot of damage on her kit, and a lot of innate tankiness. We’re lowering some of her base stats and her elemental dragon-empowered bonuses.
- Armor: 45 → 40
(1) Twin Bite
- Slow (Mountain Dragon buff): 60% → 40%
- Base damage: 25/45/65/85 → 25/40/55/70
(Ult) Dragon’s Descent
- Dragon form bonus health (Ocean Dragon buff): 150/250/350 HP → 100/150/200 HP
Wukong’s jungle is very strong. We’re nerfing his clear speed and his element of surprise.
(2) Warrior Trickster
- Invisibility time: 1.5s → 1s
- Clone damage: 50% at all levels → 20/30/40/50%
(3) Nimbus Strike
- Attack speed bonus: 35/40/45/50% → 25/35/45/55%
League of GA is coming to an end.
- Total cost: 2800G → 3100G
- Combine cost: 400G → 700G
- Attack Damage: 45 → 40
- Revive cooldown: 180s → 210s
FREE-TO-PLAY CHAMPION ROTATION
Jan 21 – Jan 27: Ahri, Amumu, Evelynn, Ezreal, Jax, Nami, Seraphine, Sona, Vayne, Wukong
Jan 28 – Feb 3: Alistar, Braum, Fiora, Gragas, Kai’Sa, Olaf, Singed, Twisted Fate, Vayne, Yasuo
All the champions and the Guardian Angel item has been adjusted in this latest Wild Rift 2.0a patch. If there is anything else that needs to be covered, we will update this guide above regarding this latest patch. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.