Tripod Studio just pushed out the Lost Ark February 11 Update for the players, so here is the full list of patch notes to read up. This update fixes various issues like the area chat. It also improves the quest dialog UI to avoid overlap on 4K resolutions. Not only that but certain voiceovers have also been fixed.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Lost Ark patch notes for the February 11 Update is covered below. The servers are taken down at 5 AM PT for maintenance and to introduce the new patch. Once the servers come back online (after 4 hours approximately), you should be able to install this new update on your PC. The maintenance is currently ongoing and the servers are scheduled to be back within a few hours.
Lost Ark Patch Notes: February 11 Update (February 11, 2022)
Here are the official patch notes for Lost Ark February 11 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed area chat, which now will allow all players to talk to other players in a given area.
- Fusion Material rewards from the Welcome Challenge have been increased to better support player progression.
- Mari’s Secret Store will now display the regional server time instead of UTC.
- Fixed quest dialog UI to avoid text overlap on certain 4K resolutions.
- Player names will no longer be shown as “Unknown Player” in Voice Chat UI.
- The words “Royal Crystals” and “Crystalline Aura” are now displaying in non-English languages in the Steam overlay when finalizing a transaction.
- Fixed the title “Nightmare” which was displaying as blank.
- World bosses now drop the proper gear for the Martial Artist classes.
- Added an option for Voice Over on the Character Selection screen.
- Sorceress audio now plays when playing in a non-English language.
- All classes now have audio when using voices 2, 3, or 4 in a non-English language.
- VO is now present in the “Stronghold Ceremony” quest cinematic.
- VO has been added for Kazeros in the “With Gratitude” quest cinematic.
Thank you for your patience, and we’ll see you back in Arkesia soon!
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Lost Ark