Crystal Dynamics has just announced a brand new update 2.3.2 and we have the complete patch notes for you right here. This update fixes various issues with the multiplayer and the matchmaking of the game. It also fixes the animation issues that certain players were facing among other things.
The total file size for the update has not been revealed however, we will update it as soon as we get our hands on it. Players can expect to log in as soon as they update the game. With that said, here are the patch notes for Marvel’s Avengers Update 2.3.2.
Marvel’s Avengers Patch Notes: Update 2.3.2
Here are all the patch notes for Update 2.3.2 for Marvel’s Avengers rolling out on all supported platforms:
MULTIPLAYER & MATCHMAKING
- Fixed an issue causing the HIVE Mind Mission Chain to still be active on the War Table.
- Fixed an issue causing Vault Missions to disappear from the War Table upon completion.
- Fixed an issue during Quickmatch missions causing players’ Heroes to change after reloading a checkpoint.
- Fixed an issue causing the War Table to display inaccurate mission rewards on Elite Vault missions.
- Fixed an issue causing the War Table to display incorrect rewards on some Villain Sector missions.
ART & ANIMATION
- Fixed an issue causing environmental distortion in Taskmaster Wasteland missions. Fixed an issue with several MCU Thor Outfits that display the non-MCU version of Mjolnir when the player throws it.
- Fixed an animation issue with Kamala’s “Magnificent Ms. Marvel” Outfit.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Marvel’s Avengers