Toplitz Productions just deployed their new Medieval Dynasty Update 0.5.1.1 today on May 11 and we have the full patch notes covered here. We have listed down all the new content, changes and updates to the game in the release notes below.
We do not have the file size yet of this patch, but will update once we have it. The developers consider this Medieval Dynasty Update 0.5.1.1 as a small one, but there is plenty of new changes to explore.
Medieval Dynasty Update 0.5.1.1 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Medieval Dynasty Update 0.5.1.1 that is now live and rolling out to all supported platforms:
- A new system for dynamic environmental sound. Wind and bird sound dependent on the number of trees near the player. (Work in progress)
- Miners dig in the cave walls.
- New sounds for wind in forests.
- New sounds for birds. (Work in progress)
- New sounds of fishing for NPCs – idle (water movement), catch and miss.
- Autosave on completing quest.
- New sounds for rain (non-forested areas only).
- Strange collisions of bolts.
- Reduced instances of animals appearing on trees, rocks and other objects.
- Wild animals sometimes appear in the player’s village.
- Some building modules break too quickly.
- Alwin’s story VIII and IX quests are bugging on load.
- Character is leaning twice when stopping crafting during default crafting animation.
- One of the road signs indicates the wrong village.
- Bug erasing quests on load.
- Bug with NPCs appearing and moving around the Tavern’s grates and stoves.
- Czech language.
- Hungarian language.
- Ukrainian language.
- Swedish language.
- Russian language.
- Rendering optimization.
- Numerous changes in the numbers of resources extracted from animals.
- Scheme for Stone Spear is now in Hunting Lodge I.
- Scheme for Daub is now in Barn I.
- Changed crafting recipe for Wooden Wheel and Bucket.
- Changed the price for the Bucket.
- Bucket crafting and production is now in Workshop I.
- Increased wildlife numbers.
- Increased the employee limit at the Mine from 2 to 6 people.
- Lowered the employee limit in Barn II from 8 to 6 people and in Barn III from 12 to 8 people.
- Bag radial menu now shows the season when the player can sow/plant and harvest/collect.
- Sounds for Horse, Donkey, Deer – deleted whinny sounds from run / sprint – added more in idle.
- More natural animal eating sounds.
- More natural animal breathing sounds.
- Terrain rearrangement near Hornica – mountains loom over the village.
- Inverted kinematics for some animals.
- Inverted kinematics for player and NPCs.
- Decreased movement speed for Buck, Doe and Wolf.
- Dodging attacks and escaping without sprinting from animals that are not wounded should be more difficult now.
- Slightly increased movement speed for Boar and Bear.
- Lowered chance for bear to play the standing attack animation.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.