Studio HG has released the new Metallic Child Update 1.2.10 for Nintendo Switch and here are the full list of patch notes for you. This new release is completely focused around fixing the various bugs in the game. The main highlights of this patch includes some adjustments, balance updates and processing load on the Switch.
Since this release is now live, you should be able to download and install Metallic Child Update 1.2.10 right away. Everything you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the full notes below.
Metallic Child Update 1.2.10 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Metallic Child Update 1.2.10 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed an issue in which key mapping was not functioning properly.
- Fixed an issue in which Rona can run out of the battlefield.
- Fixed an issue in which enemies can run out of the battlefield.
- Fixed an issue in which, under certain conditions, enemies would stop moving.
- Fixed an issue which was occuring when performing the skill attack for the weapon “Jumper.”
- Fixed an issue in which Rona could receive damage after clearing a stage.
- Fixed an issue in which NPC quests would not progress properly.
- Fixed some other minor issues.
- Adjusted overall balancing.
- Altered settings so that Core-Connect is activated by installing three Cores,
regardless of their type (Mini-core or bugged Core).
- Adjusted the number of levels from four to three for all stages, excluding the final stage.
- Adjusted the difficulty of some Challenges.
- Adjusted processing load on the Switch platform.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Studio HG