Microsoft has just deployed a brand new world update 126.96.36.199 to Microsoft Flight Simulator and we have the patch notes right here. This update focuses on fixing various bugs that were present in the game. It doesn’t add anything new to the game but it is nice seeing that the developers are fixing the bugs present in it.
The file size for this update has not been revealed. However, we will update it as soon as we get our hands on it. The update is available globally on all supported platforms. With that said, here are the patch notes for the Microsoft Flight Simulator world Update 188.8.131.52.
Microsoft Flight Simulator (MFS) Patch Notes: World Update 184.108.40.206
Here are the complete patch notes for Microsoft Flight Simulator World Update 220.127.116.11 rolling out on all supported platforms:
Unfortunately, 4 weeks of beta testing (with two build updates) did not help us clearly identify some crashes related to operations on the world map when downloading packages or content in the background that have been released alongside Sim Update 9 (18.104.22.168). We are working to identify this gap in our beta testing and aim to better cover these cases moving forward. We thank you for your patience.
- Fixed various crashes on the world map
- Fixed crashes affecting airports that have a beacon but no runway (BIKF for example)
- Fixed simobject data request creation process preventing Flight sim gear peripherals from working
- Fixed a crash in vector placement during back to main menu
- Fixed LOD streaming in vector placement in the Scenery editor
- Fixed windshield flickering when the render scale is not set to 100%
- Fixed CGL updating loading order to ensure custom CGL files are loaded correctly
- Fixed ATC Azure TTS goes silent while in gameplay
- Fixed crashes about SimConnect message reception after being closed in WASM
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section
Source: Flight Simulator