Mojang has released the latest Minecraft Dungeons Update 22.214.171.124 today on December 17 and we have the complete list of patch notes with us. The team has been hard at work to bring this update, do not expect new features or additions because this is more of a hotfix update.
You should now be able to download and install this Update 126.96.36.199 on all supported platforms. On the PS4, this patch has a file size of 298MB only. This size may vary on other platforms.
Minecraft Dungeons Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for the Minecraft Dungeons Update 184.108.40.206 that is rolling out today. Some of the bugs were annoying players a lot, like mobs not spawning during Night Mode. These fixes are greatly welcome!
- Fixed the Apocalypse Plus prompt appearing after every completed mission
- This prompt will still appear once with each restart of the game and a full fix for the issue will come in an upcoming update
- Cooldown Reduction now affects Satchel of Elements and Scatter Mines
- Fixed mobs not spawning during Night Mode
- Disabled invisibility for enchanted mobs because that was too intense!
This is everything we know about the Minecraft Dungeons’ latest hotfix patch. What do you think? Let us know below in the comments if you spot any more changes in the game.