Mojang has just deployed Minecraft Update 1.17.32, and we have the complete list of patch notes for you to read. The latest update primarily brings several bug fixes, including the famous Couldn’t pack your world file for upload error on Nintendo Switch.
The update is currently live and available as a mandatory download on all supported platforms. All the relevant information regarding Minecraft Update 1.17.32 has been given in the next section. We don’t have the actual size of this update yet, but we’ll upload it here as soon as we get our hands on it.
Minecraft Patch Notes: Update 1.17.32
Here are the complete patch notes for Minecraft Update 1.17.32 coming out to all supported platforms:
A new Minecraft hotfix is now available with several fixes to improve your gameplay experience.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when navigating the Marketplace sidebar
- Fixed issues with content not loading, even when connected to the internet (MCPE-102994)
- Fixed an issue where light blocks would force players to spawn at the surface of the Overworld
- Fixed the Looting enchantment not being applied when a mob was killed with a projectile (MCPE-141935)
- Fixed issue causing “Couldn’t pack your world file for upload” error when uploading a world to Realms on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed some chunks being deleted when reentering a flat world and old world with the Caves & Cliffs experimental toggle enabled, as well as other world generation issues (MCPE-140428)
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.