WeMade has just deployed MIR4 October 4 Update and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The update brings in brand new content titled Attack of the Living Wraiths alongside the Wailing Dead Mine with tons of other bug fixes and optimizations.
The update is available globally as a mandatory download. You can find all the relevant information for MIR 4 October 4 Update down below. The update is available after a short maintenance period starting from 6:30pm (UTC +8) lasting till an unknown timeframe.
MIR4 Patch Notes: Oct. 4 Update
Greetings, This is MIR4.
Update Maintenance that was scheduled on October 5th (Tuesday) will proceed today with an urgent infra-scale work due to an issue of a sudden surge in traffic. Please kindly understand that we are undergoing a maintenance earlier than it was scheduled.
■ Maintenance Schedule
ASIA (UTC +8): October 4th, 2021, 06:30pm ~ TBD
NA (UTC -4): October 4th, 2021, 06:30am ~ TBD
EU (UTC +2): October 4th, 2021, 12:30pm ~ TBD
SA (UTC -3): October 4th, 2021, 07:30am ~ TBD
INDIA (UTC +6): October 4th, 2021, 04:30pm ~ TBD
■ Maintenance Target
ASIA / NA / EU /SA / INDIA
■ Maintenance Details
– ‘Attack of the Living Wraiths’ will be updated
– New Raid [Walling Dead Mine] will be updated
– Auto-enhance feature will be improved
– New Codex will be added
– Issue of being able to open the chest continuously when the character is already dead while opening will be fixed.
– Issue of setting 1 skill on 2 skill slots when 2 skill slots are selected will be fixed.
– In-game bug fixes & gameplay improvements
We will do our best to provide stable service.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.