Wemade Next is currently deploying this new MIR4 September 2 Update and we have the full list of patch notes here. The game servers are down across all the regions: US, EU and Asia and the maintenance period has just begun. This new update will fix MP potion effects, bring over UI improvements for various languages and will also fix the unresponsive game launcher during installation on the PC.
Players had been providing feedback to the developers, and it is good to see for them to fix all the issues. You should be able to download and install this MIR4 September 2 Update once the servers go back online. Everything you need to know has been covered in the full release notes below.
MIR4 September 2 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for MIR4 September 2 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fix MP Potion (Large) effects
- Fix DRACO DERBY calculation error
- UI improvements for various languages
- Fix unresponsive game launcher after reaching 100% installation (PC version)
- Fix game bugs
– ASIA (UTC +8): September 2nd, 8:00am ~ 2:00pm
– NA (UTC -8): September 1st, 5:00pm ~ 11:00pm
– EU (UTC +1): September 2nd, 2:00am ~8:00am
Maintenance target: ASIA / NA / EU
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.