Folks at Wemade Next have just deployed the MIR4 September 24 Update and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The latest update primarily includes some region time changes along with several gameplay improvements and bug fixes.
MIR4 September 24 Update is live, and you can download it on all supported platforms as a mandatory download. We don’t have the actual size of this update yet, but we’ll upload it here as soon as we get our hands on it. All the relevant information you need to know regarding this patch has been added in the next section.
MIR4 Patch Notes: September 24 Update
Here are the complete patch notes for the MIR4 September 24 Update coming out on all supported platforms:
1. Region time Changes
2. Clan members that have the ownership of the Hidden Valley will not get PvP Status penalty by PK-ing in the occupying Hidden Valley.
3. [Main Quest] Darksteel Gathering Quest has been changed.
4. The difficulty of the Conquest – Mine got lower.
5. In-game bug fixes & gameplay improvements
[September 24th detailed Patch Notes]
1. Region time Changes
– The region times of EU and NA have been changed.
– EU (UTC+1) ▶ EU (UTC+2)
NA (UTC-8) ▶ NA (UTC-4)
2. Hidden Valley Capture
– Clan members that have the ownership of the Hidden Valley will not get PvP Status penalty by PK-ing in the occupying Hidden Valley.
– [Main Quest] Quest of mining Darksteel at the 1st floor of the Hidden Valley has been changed into quest of gathering Darksteel.
– An issue of not Auto-moving to the quest objective area after doing certain act while accepting ‘Crisis after Crisis 28. Follow Brother Yiun’ quest has been fixed.
– Request – The difficulty of the Government Officer’s Order / Preparation for War got lower.
Government Officer’s Order / Mine Cinnabar = 400 -> 80
Preparation for War / Mine Silver Ore = 400 -> 80
– The difficulty of the repeatable Mission of Bicheon Valley’s 1st floor, Mine/Darksteel Mine got lower.
– Mining on the 1st floor of Bicheon Valley / Mining Darksteel on the 1st floor of Bicheon Valley = 100 -> 80
6. Conquest – Lowering Mine difficulty
– Difficulty of the Mine level 1-2 got lower.
– Level 1 -> Level 2, Required amount of Darksteel Mined 100 -> 20
– Level 2 -> Level 3, Required amount of Darksteel Mined 400 -> 80
– Level limit has been added on Chat.
8. In-game bug fixes & gameplay improvements
– iOS – Download notice has been added at the additional patch download screen.
– An issue of Boss monster ‘Ice Demon Fiend CDR’ attacking from the distance where its auto attack’s range doesn’t reach has been fixed.
– Name of the trap-type monster has been changed into Machinery.
– Attack range of some of the monsters will be shortened and the skill range has been adjusted.
– The message that shows up after getting more than the maximum amount of the Lost Item by PK reward has changed.
– An issue of not being able to delete or exclude the clans to not attack after registering maximum number has been fixed.
– An issue of moving to the previous map after warping in certain conditions in Magic Square has been fixed.
– Some of the Monthly Attendance / 7-Day Attendance event rewards have been changed.
– An issue of occasional force close when setting Spirit to not display has been fixed.
– An issue of not moving to the Report Activities tab after showing the message by clicking the Claim All button of Clan Gift has been fixed.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.