KAGAMI Ⅱ WORKs had released this latest Mirror 2: Project X January 22 Update, and here are the complete list of patch notes for you. In this release, they have added support for the new DLC called Costumes. For all the players complaining about bugs, the game developers are aware and are working on to fix everything.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Mirror 2: Project X patch notes for January 22 Update is covered below. You should be able to download and install this patch right away as it is available from the Steam client.
Mirror 2: Project X Patch Notes: January 22 Update
Here are the official patch notes for Mirror 2: Project X January 22 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- As requested, we’ve added a new feature that you can start a game direct from certain points in the Flowchart in the Character Landing Page. Please know that due to save data structural reasons, you cannot change progress in the Preparation Room.
- Made the Healing Bot easier to recognize and distinguish among others.
- Fixed the volume error.
- Repositioned the choices to make them less obstructing.
- Optimized some artistic expression.
- Increased the font size of the collectibles.
- Increased the font size on the HP bar.
- Fixed the bug that caused the healing effect of item “Potion of Restoration” to reset after the countdown reaches one.
- Fixed the bug that caused the minigame progress not to be able to achieve 100% and QTE overlaps on one another.
- Fixed the bug that caused the missing tips on the Radiant Gems and the Gems of Abnormality.
- Fixed some text errors.
- Fixed the bug that caused skipping Ending Song will lead to crashes.
- Minor optimizations and bug fixes.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.