MLB The Show 21 Update 1.13 has just been deployed for everyone and here are the complete list of patch notes for you. This is a small patch, just like the previous update, bringing over minor changes and updates to the game. Do not expect any new features as part of this release. According to MLB, this patch was scheduled to roll out just now.
You should be able to download and install this MLB The Show 21 Update 1.13 right away. All the relevant information you need to know regarding this update has been covered in the full release notes. Game Update 13 is now live for all the players.
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.13 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for MLB The Show 21 Update 1.13 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD
- Fix for a freeze that could occur after a double switch was made in the bullpen
- Fixed a bug that would display the incorrect player in the pause menu
- Fixed an issue that would cause the home plate umpire to ignore a strike call when a runner is stealing home
There are no hitting or gameplay balance changes in this update.
- Fixed a crash in Manager Mode
- Fixed a bug that would prevent tutorials from displaying for new players
- Various camera adjustments made to scenes in Road to the Show
MLB The Show 21 is out now for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S platforms. For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: MLB The Show