The all new MLB The Show 21 Update 1.14 is now rolling out to all the players and we have the full list of patch notes covered here. This new patch will be bringing an all time favourite stadium to the game – Field of Dreams. This new stadium will go live along with this patch along with some issues that have been addressed and minor changes.
You should be able to download and install MLB The Show 21 Update 1.14 as soon as the maintenance period gets over and the servers go online. Everything you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the full release notes.
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.14 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for MLB The Show 21 Update 1.14 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Higher loss of break for aiming a sinker, changeup, or curveball high in the zone (based on the starting point of the pitch)
- Fixed an issue that would cause a lack of a tag animation when the runner would come into the base standing instead of sliding
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes allow the ball boy to rob a foul ball
- Field of Dreams will be available once the update is live. It is listed under Classic Stadiums.
- Pitcher’s handedness is now displayed correctly when viewing the opponent’s bullpen
- Adjustments made for more appropriate crowd reactions with home and away plays
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent crowd audio from playing during the top of the first inning
- Updates to the faces of Sal Romano, Clay Holmes, Clayton Kershaw, Darin Ruf, Sergio Romo, and Joey Gallo
MLB The Show 21 is out now for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S platforms. For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: MLB The Show