MLB The Show 21 Update 1.15 has just been released and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update brings in new content to the game alongside bug fixes and stability improvements as well.
The update will be available globally on all supported platforms and will be a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update.
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.15 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
MLB The Show 21 Game Update 15
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S: 18.104.22.168
Scheduled to deploy: August 27th at 4:00 AM PT
- Fixed a freeze that would occur when a pitch hit the dirt below the catcher
- Players will now be notified when a pitcher pinch hit for another pitcher
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the bullpen menu
- We have implemented a daily cap of 35,000 XP earned through gameplay. This cap shouldn’t be reached through “normal” means of play – this is intended to combat large amounts of XP games from out of the ordinary or exploitative gameplay. We are committed to increasing this cap in the future if needed. (The cap will adjust accordingly during double XP events.)
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD
- Players will now have the option to initiate a grief report in the pause menu by pressing L1
MLB The Show 21 is out now for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S platforms. For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: MLB The Show