MLB The Show 21 Update 1.16 has just been deployed by San Diego Studio and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update brings in changes to the Franchise mode alongside other UI and miscellaneous changes.
The update primarily brings in bug fixes and therefore has a smaller file size. It is available globally on all supported platforms and is a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update.
MLB The Show 21 Patch Notes: Update 1.16
Here are the complete patch notes for MLB The Show 21 Update 1.16:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pinch hitting for an out of position player in Manage Full Game
- Removed the option to sign Free Agents in the off-season through the player search menu (this would sometimes result in the player being duplicated)
- Added a confirmation selection box when players select duplicate no-sell cards from Choice Packs
- Fixed a bug where the player card would stay on the screen if the user pressed R2 and the Options button at the same time
- Fixed a bug where player position would sometimes be blank on a batter walk-up presentation
- Fixed an issue where some Xbox linked accounts would not receive game invites
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: San Diego Studio