The developers at San Diego Studios are currently deploying the new MLB The Show 22 Update 1.07, and here is the patch notes list. This update adds realistic animations for long sliding dives and fixes various bugs with the Stadium Creator as well. There are tons of other changes in this update so make sure to go through the patch notes below.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the MLB The Show 22 patch notes for Game Update 7 (Update 1.06) is covered below in the next section. The update will be deployed on June 2 (today) at 4:00 AM PT. Servers will be down for maintenance for about an hour or so after which you will be able to download the update and play the game.
MLB The Show 22 Patch Notes: Update 1.07
Here are the official patch notes for MLB The Show 22 Update 1.07 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Long sliding dives have been replaced with animations that are a more realistic representation of how MLB players dive in the infield.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a custom stadium to delete if the save file was too big.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a soft lock when selecting an uploaded stadium from the vault.
- Various stability improvements.
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur when the on-screen keyboard was open.
- Fixed an issue with roster turnover in Spring Training after an injury.
- Added the ability to view the transaction log during the playoffs.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users from entering the lineup screen.
HOME RUN DERBY:
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause the remaining time to disappear.
- Added a new “Featured Rewards” area to the Conquest menu tile.
- Added a new Supercharged Players screen that lists all the current Supercharged players and a direct link to the Marketplace for each. You can find the new screen inside Diamond Dynasty under the “Player Updates” menu tile.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent a user from entering the logo vault from the Franchise Custom Team menu.
- Fixed a bug in Exhibition Live Rosters which would prevent pitcher stats from displaying in the bullpen menu.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent users from scrolling up the Friends List when entering the Homerun Derby lobby screen.
MLB The Show 22 is out now for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S platforms. For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: MLB The Show