The developers at San Diego Studios are currently deploying the new MLB The Show 22 Update 1.08, and here is the patch notes list. This update fixes various issues with the general gameplay, as well as with the Diamon Dynasty and more. Check out the patch notes for the complete list of issues that are being fixed in this update.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the MLB The Show 22 patch notes for Game Update 8 (Update 1.08) is covered below in the next section. The update will be deployed on June 9 (today) at 4:00 AM PT. Servers will be down for maintenance for about an hour or so after which you will be able to download the update and play the game.
MLB The Show 22 Patch Notes: Update 1.08
Here are the official patch notes for MLB The Show 22 Update 1.08 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “Can’t Pitch” icon to remain on the screen in certain situations.
- Pitcher stamina is no longer shared between Online Rated and Co-op games.
- Fixed an issue that would cause MLB and MiLB uniforms from displaying incorrectly in the uniform selection screen.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the correct weather from displaying in game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while loading into a Co-op game.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Los Angeles Angels uniform.
- Updated uniform colors for the Colorado Rockies and the Los Angeles Angels.
- Reliever stats now show regular season stats during a reliever’s first appearance in postseason.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users from unlocking “The Portal Is Open!” Trophy/Achievement if they previously created a DD team on another console.
- Various crash fixes.
- Various text adjustments.
- Various crowd audio adjustments.
MLB The Show 22 is out now for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S platforms. For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: MLB The Show