Mobile Legends Update 1.5.78 has just been released, and we have the complete patch notes alongside every change for your reading pleasure. Under-utilised fighters like Argus and Alpha have been buffed significantly in the current patch to bring them back to the meta. The update is available globally on all supported platforms, with no maintenance taking place.
The update size has still not been revealed. However, we can expect it to be more than 200-300 MB since no real new content is added other than some balance changes here and there. The game has definitely started to catch up on popularity compared to other MOBAs, and we can’t wait to see what the developers have in store for us next!
Mobile Legends Update 1.5.78 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Mobile Legends Update 1.5.78
Although being recently revamped, Argus did not receive the popularity developers had hoped for. He was not picked at all in recent MPL games. It is rare to see him in Ranked Mode. These changes will hopefully make it easier for players to use Argus competitively.
Argus’s Passive combo has been reduced from 3 strikes to 2 strikes, with the first hit by Argus and the second by his shadow. He also no longer performs a strike with the final blow. These changes should make it a better experience when playing Argus with a high attack speed.
- Greatly increased the width of the skill range.
- Cooldown: 15s-11s → 12s
Base Damage: 200-350 + 80% Physical Attack → 300-400 + 40% Physical Attack
Defense gained from each jump: 9 + 1*Hero Level → 9+1.8*Hero Level
Ling is given a buff in this patch to increase his Skill 2 Damage, allowing him to burst his enemies quicker in the Early Game.
- Base Damage: 190-265 → 230-305
- Physical Attack Bonus: 50% → 40%
X-Borg has since lost a huge portion of his popularity since release and will be getting a huge change to how his Armor works. Hopefully, with a larger percentage of Armor, he will be more useful in team fights and in 1v1 situations.
- HP Growth: 89 → 109
- The ratio of his HP to Armor’s HP granted by equipment: 4:8 → 2:11 (For example, a piece of 100 HP equipment will grant 20 HP to him and 110 HP to the Armor.)
Slightly reduced the skill range when X-Borg is in the Armorless State.
Unfortunately, Gloo is still a subpar pick among other Tanks despite his previous buffs. These changes will hopefully make Gloo a more viable pick in Ranked.
Each Stack’s Damage Reduction: 8% → 10%
- Cooldown: 55s-45s → 50s-40s
- Cooldown reduction on slaying enemy: 10s → 6s
Phoveus early-game performance is buffed a little in this patch due to a non-optimal performance from the previous patch.
Base Damage: 260-510 → 275-525
Base Shield: 150-350 → 200-400
- The Revamped Alpha was stronger than expected, so his strength is weakened slightly.
- However, the accuracy of his Ultimate and crowd control capability is greatly increased. This ensures that Alpha’s playstyle remains unchanged.
Beta now does not slow the target when attacking them.
16s-12s → 20s-16s
- Reduced the respawn time after a battle lasts 25 minutes, to improve player experience in lengthy matches.
- Increased the HP Growth of Melee Soldiers and Ranged Soldiers.
- Fixed an issue where players that had found a match yet didn’t prepare in time would not be penalized.
- Fixed an issue where Starlight Membership would mistakenly grant 10 Protection Points upon winning a match.
- Fixed an issue where those who lost in an invalid match would receive a Protection Points mail by mistake.
- Fixed an issue with the location of Atlas’ Passive, the “Frigid Breath” effect, after he entered the Ejected State and returned to his mecha.
- Fixed an issue where Rafaela, Argus, Kaja, and Gusion would be exposed to enemies when they hit creeps with skills.
- Fixed an issue with the damage type of Silvanna’s Basic Attacks on Turrets.
- Fixed an issue with Lesley’s Passive buff icon
- Fixed an issue where Vale and Wanwan’s Ultimate voice-overs didn’t play normally.
That’s everything you need to know about Mobile Legends Update 1.5.78. How do you like the new re-vamped Argus? Let us know in the comments section down below. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Mobile Legends Advanced Server