Bandai Namco has just deployed Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 Update 1.45 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The update brings in a new game rule, various unit adjustments and clan match schedules as well.
You can take a look at all the relevant information for Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 Patch Notes – Update 1.45 down below. The file size of the update has not been deployed just yet. However, the update is a global mandatory download.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 Patch Notes – Update 1.45
Here are the complete patch notes for Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 Update 1.45:
- ◎Next available game rule can be checked when choosing rating/quick match.
- ◎Default field for practicing will be when free practice was chosen.
■Unit adjustment◎Several parameters have been adjusted. ※For details, please click here.◎Last adjustment on [JST]26/08/2021(Thur) has been uploaded. ※For details, please click here.■Application data update■Supply drop lineup update
※For details, please click here.■Premium login bonus of October 2021
※For details, please click here.■New materials for exchange have been added to the Recycle Counter
⇒ Information on some of the newly added materials:
- ・★★★GP03S Gundam “Stamen” LV3 added
- ・★★★GP04 Gundam LV3 added
- ・★★★Bawoo LV1～2 added
- ・★★Z’Gok-E LV4 added
- ※The materials mentioned above will be available at the Recycle Counter for two days from 30/09/2021(Thur) ～ 01/10/2021(Fri)(JST)
■Materials for exchange have been added to the DP Exchange Counter
⇒ Information on some of the newly added materials:
- ・★★★Blue Destiny Unit 2 LV4 added
- ・★★★Blue Destiny Unit 3 LV4 added
- ・★★Marasai LV1～2 added
■Some materials have been excluded from the Supply Drop lineup. ※Please click here for details.
■Weekly Weekend Battle Schedule
|Weekend Battle Schedule||Special Rule|
|[PDT]30/09/2021(Thur) 12:00 ～ 01/10(Fri) 11:59[CEST]30/09/2021(Thur) 21:00 ～ 01/10(Fri) 20:59||“Mix-up,” “Simple Battle”, “Shuffle Target” and “Brawl Match” will be held every two hours.|
|[PDT]01/10/2021(Thur) 12:00 ～ 02/10(Fri) 11:59[CEST]01/10/2021(Thur) 21:00 ～ 02/10(Fri) 20:59|
|[PDT]02/10/2021(Thur) 12:00 ～ 03/10(Fri) 11:59[CEST]02/10/2021(Thur) 21:00 ～ 03/10(Fri) 20:59|
■Next Clan Match SchedulePlease click here for the next Clan Match schedule and reward collection period.
For an overview of the Clan Match, please click here.■New Clan match reward MSClan match reward MS will be updated from October 2021.■New MS・★★ Gouf Heavy Arms Type（General unit, For ground only, Cost:300）
- ■Mobile Suit features:
- ・General unit cost:300
- ・A Gouf variant designed for melee combat in gravity modified for long-range engagements. Its 5-barrel finger vulcan cannons have been upgraded with large-capacity magazines to ensure ammo is never in short supply.
- ・Its head is equipped with a vulcan cannon, sub camera, and a rod-type antenna. Though it no longer uses a heat rod, it improves upon the Gouf’s
already considerable armor, allowing it to fight from afar and maintain distance.
- ・Mainly for close ~ mid range ground unit.
- ※As the lineup updated, “Requirement of Clan match reward MS” has been reset.
For detail, please click here.
- ・Fixed a problem in which a MS with a shooting armament that requires stopping and charging could charge while moving if certain steps were taken.
- ・The pilot marker displayed on the radar during battle was displayed below the base marker which was difficult to see is now adjusted.
- ・The player number displayed in the lower right corner of the screen during a Brawl match was different from the number displayed in the player list by pressing the OPTIONS button is now fixed.
- ・In Brawl Matches, there was a case where player’s own MS was not displayed on the Battle Results screen after the battle was over is fixed.
- ・While in Flight Mode with the skill “Flight System”, if you performed certain steps when overheating, Flight Mode would become available again and you could continue to stay in the air that is now fixed.
- ・Fixed a case where an MS equipped with the skill “Flight System” would behave unusual when landing after “MS Requested” during battle.
- ・For “Gila Doga [Heavy]”, there was a case where the bullet band connecting the sub-weapon “Lange Bruno Cannon” to the MS body would move in a strange motion in the Customize and Paint screens and now is fixed.
- ・For “Gila Doga [Heavy]”, the source title in the MS description was “Mobile Suit Gundam UC”, which has been corrected to “CCA-MSV”.
- ・For “Rick Digger,” the description of the skill “Overload” has been corrected to “Overheat” instead of “Reload”.
- ・Fixed an issue where the pilot would fall off the map from the ground near relay point D in the “Military Port”.
- ・In “Military Port”, there was an un-natural floating rock object in the underwater area, which has been fixed.
- ・In “City Ruins”, there was a transparent area near the elevated tracks on the A-team side that was trapping the MS is now fixed.
- ・The number of achievements for clan missions was not being displayed during maintenance and server failures, so the number of achievements will be displayed after maintenance and server failures are resolved.
- ・Fixed a problem where the color picker would turn black regardless of the initial color of the MS when attempting to change the MS color settings in a specific procedure.
- ・In the base camp, the radar was showing the area as movable when it was not.
- ■Updating game data
- Start MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM BATTLE OPERATION 2 from the PlayStation®4 or PlayStation®5 home screen. If you are connected to the internet, the latest version will automatically download.
- When the update is completed successfully, the [ver. Information] displayed in the upper right of the [H.A.R.O. screen] will be updated. If the [ver. Information] is old, please try again later. Please note that players with different [ver. Information] will not be matched together.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Bandai Namco