Modern Warfare January 20 Update was just released earlier today by the developers at Raven Software, here are the patch notes for you. After last week’s major update, we have another one with with several bug fixes and a buff to the melee weapon (Katana). The developers have also fixed an issue with reload animations allowing certain weapons to fire continuously.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare patch notes for January 20 Update is covered below. You should be able to start downloading and install this update right away on the relevant consoles and the PC. We will add the update file size information here later when we have it.
Modern Warfare Patch Notes for January 20 Update
Here are the official patch notes for Modern Warfare January 20 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the menu screen to flicker when attempting to join a friend or queue with a party.
- Fixed an issue with reload animations allowing certain Weapons to fire continuously.
- Fixed an issue causing Private Lobby hosts to crash.
- Fixed an issue causing the regular/Advanced UAV rewards from Big Game Bounty and [TOP SECRET] Contracts to not trigger if the player was in a vehicle or anti-air gun.
» Melee «
- Katana (VG)
- Damage increased from 135 to 150
- Standing Charge Range increased by 36.5%
- Crouching Charge Range increased by 17%
- Move Speed decreased by 2%
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Raven Software