Raven Software is currently deploying this new Modern Warfare Update 1.45 and here are the complete list of patch notes to read for you. This is one of the last few updates while the Verdansk map is still available, and before the launch of the new Warzone Pacific map. A number of new items and weapon balances are going to make it with this release.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Modern Warfare patch notes for Update 1.45 is covered in the next section. Once the patch notes go live, we will also have the update file size — which we already assume is going to be pretty huge as this is a major update.
Modern Warfare Patch Notes: Update 1.45 (November 4, 2021)
Unfortunately, the official patch notes for Modern Warfare Update 1.45 are not out yet by the developers. The patch is indeed rolling out right now as most of the players already had it pre-loaded, so we know it is a confirmed update. We will add the full notes here as they are revealed by the developers.
Warzone Patch Notes are out! Here’s everything you need to know: Call Of Duty: Warzone Update 1.45 Patch Notes on November 4
- Fixed an issue causing the “Science” Camo Unlock Challenge for the R1 Shadowhunter (BOCW) to not track.
- Fixed an issue causing the Camo Unlock Challenges for the Nailgun (BOCW) to not track.
- FIxed an issue with the text on the “Surprise Splash” Legendary Assault Rifle Echo (BOCW) Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect text to appear for the LAPA (BOCW) Weapon Unlock Challenge.
- Fixed various issues with Attachment visibility on the “High Stakes” Light Machine Gun Delta (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue with the “Phoenix Inferno” Assault Rifle Delta (BOCW) Blueprint where the ADS animation was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue causing the Ghost Perk to not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing the After Action Report to not show the Player’s full ATVI ID.
- Fixed an issue causing the Party Leader UI to overlap with the text chat window.
- Fixed an issue causing the Charly Operator’s default execution animation to play incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to get kicked from the Favorite Operators menu.
- Fixed an issue causing Players who are killed in the pre-match lobby to start a match as dead.
- Fixed an issue causing damage dealt with a vehicle to a downed enemy to not register.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Raven Software