Infinity Ward has rolled out the latest Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update 1.31 today for all the players and we have the patch notes. This update can now be downloaded and installed on all supported platforms. Since the launch of Black Ops Cold War, there have been way less updates to Modern Warfare, but we sure are glad to see the game is still maintained by the developers.
Just yesterday, the official Call of Duty Twitter account reported that they have banned thousands of cheaters. This may also include players trying to hack their way into Call of Duty: Warzone. This latest PS4 Update 1.31 for Modern Warfare has a file size of about 11.4 GB, that means it definitely carries some big updates.
Modern Warfare Update 1.31 Patch Notes
Unfortunately, we do not yet have an official list of patch notes for this Modern Warfare Update 1.31 that is now out and live for all the players. However, once we get our hands on the update notes, we will post them in this guide below.
There are several game-crashing bugs going on, that the community has been requesting the developers to look into. May be, they have finally listened to them and have released a patch fixing such bugs. The following is a list of fixes that were released in the last patch on December 15:
Fix for a bug on Hackney Yard that could prevent Minotaur from performing an execution
Fixed bug where some players were unable to obtain a Nuke after obtaining the correct number of kills
Fixes to help the Wheelson path up various terrain
Fixed a bug where the ‘Revive’ prompt while playing Cyber Attack was appearing inconsistently
UPDATE: The patch notes are finally out now as this update was primarily for the Call of Duty: Warzone. This patch brings the mid-season content for the Warzone Season One.
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.