Capcom has just unveiled this latest Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Update 1.2.0 and we have the full patch notes list for you. This new update will roll out tomorrow, but we already know what is coming in this free title update. The main highlight of this patch is the inclusion of three new monsters and additional co-op quests.
The total file size you will need to download for Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Update 1.2.0 is around 0.7 GB on the PC, and 0.5 GB on Nintendo Switch. Everything you need to know regarding this update has been covered below, right after the jump.
Monster Hunter Stories 2 Update 1.2.0 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Update 1.2.0 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
Main Additions / Changes
- Kulve Taroth (Co-Op Quest Exclusive Monster)
- Hellblade Glavenus
- Boltreaver Astalos
Additional Co-Op Quests
- ★8 (Time) The Goddess of Gold
- ★8 (Explore) Fire Eggs
- ★8 (Explore) Thunder Eggs
- ★4 (Special) Dealin’ for Dunkers
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- When out in the field only, a Monstie that has been given a gene that boosts attack power of one of the elements would change color depending on the Monstie’s elemental values. This has been fixed.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin is now out for the PC and Nintendo Switch platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.