Capcom released the new Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Update 1.3.0 earlier today and you can read the full patch notes here. This release includes a few new monsters for the game, along with new co-op quests and lots of bug fixes. For those reported back, some monster voices have also been re-balanced.
You will need to download about 0.6 GB of update file size for this Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Update 1.3.0. All the relevant information you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the full release notes. This patch is now out for the PC (Steam) and Switch versions of the game.
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Update 1.3.0 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Update 1.3.0 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
Main Additions / Changes
- Oroshi Kirin
- Soulseer Mizutsune
- Elderfrost Gammoth
Additional Co-Op Quests
- ★8 (Explore) Water Eggs
- ★8 (Explore) Ice Eggs
- ★9 (Slay) Soulseer Mizutsune
- ★9 (Slay) Elderfrost Gammoth
- ★8 (Turn) Mizutsune
- ★8 (Turn) Gammoth
- ★8 (Explore) Fated Four Den
- ★8 Ice Phantom
- ★4 (Special) Bag Me Some Bugs
- ★8 Heavenly Eye
- ★8 Unconquerable Mountain
- ★8 (Special) Pluck Me Some Shrooms
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Adjusted some monster voices.
- Fixed an issue where a Lv. 99 Battle Buddy and their Lv. 99 Monstie revert to Lv. 1 because of a certain condition.
- Fixed an issue where an error message appears when accessing multiplayer functions as a result of choosing certain Skin Tones.
- Improved stability to address an issue where the story’s final cutscene stopped playing for some players. If you continue to encounter this issue, we recommend restarting the game periodically.
- Fixed an issue where some sound settings do not carry over upon rebooting the game under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where a change is not reflected in Red’s appearance after altering your Rider’s appearance with a Character Edit Ticket.
- Fixed an issue where Palamute’s scarf looks extended after entering a battle and returning to the field because of a certain condition.
- Fixed an issue where Kulve Taroth’s icon and name disappear from the quest description, after completing a certain battle.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin is now out for the PC and Nintendo Switch platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.