MORDHAU Sept. 9 Update has just been released by Triternion and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update is primarily a hotfix and therefore fixes some bugs with combat and the maps present in the game.
The update is available on the Steam Client and will be a mandatory download. It has a relatively small file size due to its nature. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update.
MORDHAU Sept. 9 Update Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- Fixed cases where destroyables like doors would allow weapons to phase through (allowing hitting through doors, kicking through doors, etc).
- 2H throwable rock now lets you partially sprint as long as you are not throwing, and throw windup speed from 0.9s to 0.7s
- Fixed FL_Castello mortar ranged issues
- Fixed Crossroads grass
- Fixed Crossroads AI homepoint and possesion suicide bug
- Changed INV_MountainPeak blocking volumes to be out of bounds volumes instead, so it is more obvious to players
- Fixed a few issues on Mountain Peak (removed double door, closed one deadend sooner, tweaked collision on rocks…)
- Fixed floating beartrap in HRD_MountainPeak
- Fixed cases where the camera would clip too far into dynamic objects like doors
- Fixed javelin physics bugging out
- Reduced ragdoll distance on catapult projectile and adjusted damage radius
- Ensured default config is saved to Game.ini on the first run of a server
- Fixed player camera/model being able to lean through doors/attack through them
- Adjusted various sound groups to avoid cutting off
- Fixed helmets no longer muffling voices
- Prevented display-breaking characters from being used as part of a player’s name
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.