NetherRealm Studios just pushed out their latest Mortal Kombat 11 March 22 Update and while we don’t have the patch notes yet, you should stay tuned here until the patch notes go live in a few hours or more. The game is experiencing server outage due to the update.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Mortal Kombat 11 patch notes for March 22 Update will be covered in the next section as soon as the developers announce the patch notes. The actual size of the update is 4.41 GB on PC.
Mortal Kombat 11 March 22 Update Patch Notes
Unfortunately, the patch notes for Mortal Kombat 11 March 22 Update haven’t yet been announced, we will update the post accordingly as soon as the patch notes go live so stay tuned!
The developers have expressly stated that the update is for PC only. Their twitter handle tweeted this:
While we wait for the March 22 Update notes, here are the full list of changes from the previous major update that was released for Mortal Kombat 11– in case you missed all the changes:
Character Specific Adjustments
- Sheeva – Now has 950 health (down from 1000)
- Sheeva – Slightly narrowed the hit region for Dragon Drop & it now has a set delay time when delayed & 30 more recovery frames on miss or when hit hitting armor
- Joker – Now has 950 health (down from 1000)
- Cetrion – Now has 950 health (down from 1000)
- Cetrion – Slightly reduced the damage when blocked & flawless blocked of Deadly Winds & Deadly Winds Amplified
- Fujin – Adjusted the victim regions of Knee Buckler (Down + Front Kick)
- RoboCop – Now has 1100 health (up from 1050)
- RoboCop – Don’t Move Creep (Front Punch, Back Punch, Front Punch) now has 2 more active frames & 5 less recovery frames on block
- Rambo – First Blood (Towards + Front Punch, Back Punch) has 3 less recovery frames on block
- Rambo – Diddy-Bopping (Away + Back Punch, Back Punch, Back Kick) has more pushback on block & 5 more blockstun frames
- Shao Kahn – You Will Never Win (Towards + Front Kick, Back Kick) now has 3 less recovery frames & can now be 2in1 cancelled when flawless blocked
- Shao Kahn – Hammer Lunge now has less pushback on block & 10 less recovery frames on block & miss
- Shao Kahn – Hammer Lunge Amplify now has more pushback on block, 5 more blockstun frames & 15 less recovery frames on miss
- Shao Kahn – Ground Shatter has 4 less rec frames & more pushback on block
- Shao Kahn – Ground Shatter Amplify now has more pushback on block, 10 more blockstun frames, & is now a mid block
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.