Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.28 is now available to download and install on all supported platforms, and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. This update was released earlier today on January 26 and can be downloaded on the PlayStation and Xbox consoles. Unlike the last update, this one brings a handful of gameplay adjustments and several character specific balance changes.
On the PS4, you will need to download about 480 GB to squish all the bugs that have been discovered and fixed in this patch. We have covered the full release notes right after the jump.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.28 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.28 that is now live and rolling out to everyone.
General Gaameplay Adjustments
- Move list corrections
- Fixed minor issues with several augments
- Fixed minor visual & audio issues with several Brutalities
Character Specific Adjustments
- D’Vorah – Number of Wasps currently affecting an opponent will no longer sometimes be reset if Strepsiptera connects while opponent is in the hit reaction to Swarm
- Kano – The first hit of Snake Bite now has 1 more active frame and the second hit has 1 less startup frame
- Kano – The hit reaction to Figjam Amplified (Back Punch, Back Punch, Front Kick, Amplify) will no longer sometimes use the incorrect blood color against some opponents
- Kotal Kahn – Now has 1050 health (down from 1100)
- Kotal Kahn – Fixed issue with Eztli Totem providing higher then intended healing when stacked with other Totem types
- Kotal Kahn – Chicahtoc & Eztli Totems no longer have Kustom Variation restrictions in Kompetitive modes
- Kotal Kahn – The first hit of Yeyecame Disk Amplify now has slightly farther reach and the projectile now has 10 less frames of hit advantage
- Kung Lao – Sweeping Razor (Away + Back kick) while having no Hat now properly triggers Krushing Blow reset conditions
- Shao Kahn – Now has 1100 health (up from 1050)
- RoboCop – Now has 1050 health (up from 1000)
- RoboCop – Adjusted the hit region of Getup/Flawless Block Attack (Up + Back Punch)
- Sheeva – Dragon Drop is now off-screen for 2 more frames before her drop attack begins
- Sheeva – Dragon Stance now has 2 more startup frames
- Mileena – Poisonous Butterfly (Towards + Back Kick) now has airborne frames when Mileena is off the ground
- Mileena – The hit reactions to Kahnum Dash Amplify, Kahnum Dash Further Amplify, & Ridin’ Dirty (Front Punch, Front Punch, Front Punch + Front Kick) now have airborne frames when Mileena is off the ground
- Mileena – Fixed a rare issue where Play Time (Towards + Front Punch, Back Punch, Back Kick) could leave a lingering visual effect on certain costumes
- Rambo – Slightly adjusted the hit regions & repel regions of Basic Training (Away + Front Punch)
- Rambo – Lieutenant Drop (Towards + Back Kick) now has airborne frames when Rambo is off the ground
- Rambo – Hidden M60 & Hidden M60 Amplify will no longer sometimes use an incorrect animation when Rambo is hit by Kronika’s Reverse Time
We are sure you all are going to enjoy the above mentioned balance adjustments for several of the characters. If some other change is found, we will update the post to reflect the new findings. For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.