MotoGP 21 Update 1.04 is now available to download and we have the full list of patch notes for you to read through. This is the second patch for the game since it launched last month. As expected, there are some small new features for MotoGP 21 and a list of several bug fixes. We have covered all the relevant information regarding this update in this article.
The total file size you will have to download is around 1.8 GB and this could change for other platforms. One major change in this release for MotoGP 21 Update 1.04 is the re-tuning of skill of the riders of Junior Team in Career Mode, among other things.
MotoGP 21 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the MotoGP 21 Update 1.04 that is now live and rolling out to all supported platforms:
The versions are:
- PS4 (1.004.000)
- PS5 (1.006.000)
- XONE (184.108.40.206)
- XSX (220.127.116.11)
RELATED: MotoGP 21 Trophy Guide and Tips
Here are the patch notes:
- Added Editable Camera Angle
- MotoGP™ riders and bikes updated to the 2021 season
- New riding help: Autodrive for Long Lap Penalty
- Added 3 new patterns for custom suits
- Career Mode: Re-tuning of the skill of the riders of the Junior Team
- Career Mode: Re-tuning of the progressions values of the riders of the Junior Team
- Career Mode: Re-tuning of the reliability of the riders of the Junior Team
- Several fixes on the Neural AI
- Minor fixes
MotoGP 21 Update 1.04 is now available on the PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: MotoGP 21