Milestone has just deployed MotoGP 22 Update 1.07 and we have the complete patch notes for you right here. This update makes adjustments to various gears of people to ensure that they are up to date. It also adds a new 3D model for Marini & Bastianini faces among other things.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the MotoGP 22 patch notes for Update 1.07 are covered below. We will add the update file size later when we have it. For now, you should go ahead and download this new update to your consoles.
MotoGP 22 Patch Notes: Update 1.07
Here are the patch notes for MotoGP 22 Update 1.07 rolling out on all supported platforms:
- Moto2™ riders and bikes updated to the 2022 season
- Moto3™ riders and bikes updated to the 2022 season (PC STEAM)
- New Category: Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup (PC STEAM)
- Prima Pramac Racing riders and bikes updated to the new livery
- Updated Aleix Espargarò’s gears
- New 3D model for Marini & Bastianini faces (PC STEAM)
- Re-Tuning of the official riders’ skill according to the ongoing season (PC STEAM)
- 2009 Additional liveries can now be used in Grand Prix & Championship mode (PC STEAM)
- Fix on the custom number of the Honda bikes (PC STEAM)
- Improved AI performances on the start of the race (PC STEAM)
- Minor fixes
MotoGP 22 is now out for the PC (Steam and Epic Games Store), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: MotoGP 22