TaleWorlds Entertainment has released this latest Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.5.10 and we have the full patch notes list. There seems to be several fixes and minor changes to the singleplayer mode, multiplayer mode and to modding. If you go through the entire list of the notes, it mostly consists of fixes and game improvements.
You should be able to download and install Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.5.10 right away via Steam. Once you start the Steam client, this patch would automatically start downloading for you. All the relevant information regarding this update has been covered below in the release notes.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.5.10 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.5.10 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed a crash that occurred after selling prisoners to the ransom broker via the conversation screen and asking one of the companions to gather all of the other companions.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after sieges that involved the player party as the besieger party.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the launcher from starting on the machines that have 2 core CPUs.
- Fixed a bug that crashed the game while calculating inventory stats of a party with corrupt inventory data while loading a save.
- Fixed an issue that assigned a hero that was kicked from the clan as a governor if they had previously held this role.
- Fixed an issue that caused the tutorial quests to seem active even after completing or skipping the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue with the conspiracy quest whereby attacking the caravan would declare war with the neutral faction.
- The auto recruitment feature on settlements can now be disabled via a checkbox.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when entering the team selection screen after an intermission.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when joining a server.
- Added a new voting system to the intermission screen that allows players to vote on the next map and factions.
- Added CustomPartyComponent to be used for parties with different requirements (mostly quest parties).
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.