Muck Update 1.00 has just been released and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update includes tons of bug fixes and tons of balance changes as well.
The update is a mandatory download and is currently available on Steam. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below.
Muck Update 1.00 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
Thanks a lot for a pretty insane launch, already 500k downloads. I didn’t really expect it to blow up so much, so I’ll try to update very frequently, and keep up with everything.
There have been a lot of complaints about balancing, so I’ve made a bunch of changes to mob difficulties, especially Big Chunk. It remains almost unchanged for “Gamer” difficulty, but easy and normal should not be as hard anymore.
- Changed item cap from 64 to 69
- New respawn system; on death you spawn a grave. Can only be used during day.
- Revive totems allow you to revive teammates without being close to the grave, but comes at a price.
- “Buff” enemies can now spawn randomly, and will drop better loot.
- Versus mode / Battle royale is now more fast pace, and you gather resources at 2x the speed.
If you don’t automatically get the update, try to reinstall the game 🙂
- Chest prices increase with time, hopefully to balance things out a bit more.
- Profanity filter. A few streamers have tried the game, and uh Twitch management. Need i say more?
- Free camera when spectating
- Displays when stations is in use
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section