Pathea has just deployed My Time At Portia Update 3.0 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update includes new quests, a new NPC, and more additional side quests.
The update is a mandatory download and is available on all supported platforms. You can take a look at the patch notes for My Time At Portia Update 3.0 down below for more information about the update.
My Time At Portia Update 3.0 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- New Quests involving Tody, Higgins, Huss & Tuss, and more… (These are available once the main story has been completed)
- A new NPC – Mason will be coming to live in Portia with his own quests and stories to tell. He also arrives after the main story has been completed.
- Added additional side quests
- Added new content for the Portia Times
- Added an icon for the player’s home on the map.
- Added ten more levels to the Deepest Ruin
- Added a new weapon, ‘Golden Staff’, as a reward for going through the Deepest Ruin
- Added the side mission to get the Monkey King clothing set
- Added a new hair styles
- Optimized Alice’s behaviour on the Flower Shop Sign quest
- Fixed an issue where the Chamber of Commerce’s ranking settlement was incorrect
- Fixed the error that could cause the “Shining Apple” quest not to trigger
- Fixed the display position of the Electric Furnace
- Fixed the appearance of Albert’s child.
- Fixed issues with machines making incorrect items.
- Fixed the issue of the game crashing when the player triggers A Cup of Melancholy and Beauty is Hard Work quests at the same time.
- Fixed the issue of the target updating incorrectly during Ginger’s Tests of Marriage
- Fixed the issue of the mini game triggering incorrectly when you go on a date with Gust.
- Fixed the issue of the camera passing through after player takes a photo of the restaurant and entrance to the Collapsed Wasteland.
- Fixed Nora’s icon.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would occasionally not participate in events.
- Fixed an issue where players would be stuck after festival events, dating and exploring the Haunted Cave.
- Fixed an issue where Dee-dee transport could not be controlled when closing the map.
- Fixed an issue with cotton llamas getting stuck in front of doors.
- Fixed dates being interrupted.
- Adjusted the location and size of the store icon
- Fixed the bug that gift shops at festivals/competitions have no icons
- Fixed the bug that some items have incorrect production times in the factory
- Fixed the bug that the camera direction of the mission Sophie’s Basketis incorrect
- If the player kicks trees whilst holding their baby, the baby will be sent home.
- Fixed the bug that the player may not have the option to interact with their spouse.
- Fixed the bug that weapons may disappear.
- Fixed the bug that the image on the ad board becomes blurred.
- Fixed the bug that Gust’s palette vanishes during the animation of him painting.
- Fixes to audio and text throughout the game
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.