The current-gen version of NBBA 2K21 has just received Update 1.09 on March 10, and we now have the complete list of patch notes available for you. Update 1.09 is absolutely massive, with a file size of about 20.3 GB on the PS4 and 24.1 GB on the Xbox One.
The new update has added a new 2K Foundations Inspired court, seasonal decorations, updated player models, and has also fixed a lot of bugs. It has optimized the game for newer consoles. You can now download and update this patch on current-gen consoles as it is now live. If there are changes for the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S, it will be mentioned and announced separately.
NBA 2K21 Update 1.09 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for NBA 2K21 Update 1.09 coming out later today for both the PS4 and Xbox One consoles. We have a complete detailed list of patch notes that address everything you need to know. Here it is:
- 2K Foundation Inspired court at 2K Beach along with new seasonal decorations.
- Updated another set of player likenesses for current NBA players.
- Addressed a rare issue with Dark Matter player cards not displaying the player reveal during pack openings
- Addressed an audio issue with Dark Matter card animations
- Addressed a name display issue for some playbook cards
- Additional various preparations for upcoming additions to MyTEAM
Here’s what the developers had to say about the update on Twitter:
Currently, this is everything we know so far about the NBA 2K21 Update 1.09 patch that has just been released today. The developers might release more detailed patch notes later today. If that happens, we’ll be sure to update this post! Meanwhile, you can download the update on your consoles right now and see the changes for yourself!
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
[Via NBA 2K21]