Visual Concepts have just released a new NBA 2K21 Update 1.10 today on April 8 for the current-gen consoles and we have the complete patch notes. This patch is called as the Current-Gen Update #8 and it comes two days after the NBA 2K21 Update 1.008 was released on the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.
This NBA 2K21 Update 1.10 is currently only available for the PS4 and Xbox One series, and is now available to download. The total file size you will need to download is around 17.5GB and will obviously vary for other consoles.
NBA 2K21 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the NBA 2K21 Update 1.10 that is now live and rolling out to all supported platforms of the game.
- New seasonal decorations in 2K Beach
- Updated another set of player likeness improvements for current NBA players
- Keep an eye out for new events coming to 2K Beach in the coming weeks
- Resolved some menu issues with the Mystery tier in Domination
- Duplicated Attribute Boosts for Triangle and Post Coaches have been removed
- Addressed a Win/Loss exploit in Unlimited and other multiplayer modes
- Made visual improvements to Dark Matter in certain menus
- Additional preparations added for future seasons of MyTEAM
*Update is available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4; will roll out to additional platforms at a later date.
Were you expecting more? The patch notes are not very detailed for an update this size, but if anything else is released by the developers, we will update the above list. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.