Visual Concepts has just deployed NBA 2K22 Update 1.007 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update brings in some bug fixes and much-needed stability improvements to the game as well.
The update is available as a mandatory on all supported platforms. You can find all the relevant details for NBA 2K22 Patch Notes: Update 1.007 down below. The file size of the update has not been disclosed just yet.
NBA 2K22 Patch Notes: Update 1.007
Here are the complete patch notes for NBA 2K22 Update 1.007 coming out on all supported platforms:
- Continued stability and performance improvements have been to enhance the overall experience.
- Resolved an issue with some Kendrick Perkins videos being unavailable to view, preventing the related quests from being completed.
- Addressed an issue with The Game music quest line that could prevent it from being completed.
- Fixed an issue with certain dev coach quests in the NBA not starting, and related stats not being tracked correctly.
- Quests related to personal brand levels will now track properly before reaching the NBA.
- Made improvements to the draft stock system in MyCAREER to better reflect your status.
- Resolved a hang that could occur when changing badge loadout during shootarounds in the City.
- Addressed an issue where some players would briefly appear invisible when riding vehicles in the City.
- Fixed a reported issue with invites after finishing a Pro-Am game as a squad.
- Various improvements to user interface elements in all modes to enhance the overall experience.
- Resolved a rare disconnect issue in Play With Friends W Online games.
The following players and coaches have received new scans and/or general likeness updates (as noted):
- Jalen Suggs (new scan)
- Evan Mobley (new scan)
- Josh Giddey (new scan)
- Jonathan Kuminga (new scan)
- Franz Wagner (new scan)
- Davion Mitchell (new scan)
- James Bouknight (new scan)
- Moses Moody (new scan)
- Cameron Thomas (new scan)
- Sabrina Ionescu (new scan)
- Lexie Brown (new scan)
- Emma Cannon (new scan)
- Kahleah Copper (new scan)
- Arella Guirantes (new scan)
- Ruthy Hebard (new scan)
- Teaira McCowan (new scan)
- Astou Ndour (new scan)
- Aaliyah Wilson (new scan)
- LeBron James
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Paul George
- Evan Fournier
- John Collins
- Stephen Curry
- Larry Drew
- Joe Harris
- Richaun Holmes
- Rodney Hood
- Lauren Jackson
- Steve Kerr
- Pete Maravich
- Kenyon Martin
- Jabari Parker
- Noelle Quinn
- Bryant Reeves
- Sheryl Swoopes
- Anderson Varejao
- Derrick White
- Cody Zeller
- Injuries have been disabled in MyTEAM Draft games.
- Applied shoes and badges should now be working correctly in Domination and Challenge games.
- Addressed a hang that could occur when calling a play in Triple Threat games.
- Players are no longer forced to use layup timing in MyTEAM Draft games.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.