Focus Entertainment has just revealed the all new Necromunda: Hired Gun Update 4 and here are the full patch notes for you reading. This update has finally added a third slot for the long weapons – a much requested feature by the fans. Along with this, there have been a number of stability improvements and bug fixes included with this patch.
PC players should be able to download and install this Necromunda: Hired Gun Update 4 right away. Console players will have to wait for a while as that update will come out later this month. Xbox players will receive this and Update 3 together later in September. In case you still have issues with the game, check out our Necromunda: Hired Gun bugs guide.
Necromunda: Hired Gun Update 4 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Necromunda: Hired Gun Update 4 Patch Notes that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Add a third slot for long weapons
- Takedowns are now limited by a Takedown gauge that replenishes itself with time or when the player deals damages.
- Global improvements of stability and performances
- Fix a bug with the skins menu of looted weapons which was empty
- Multiple minors bug fixes
Necromunda: Hired Gun is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Focus Home