Cryptic Studios has just released Neverwinter May 10 Update and we have the full list of patch notes just for you. This update makes some general content changes to improve the gameplay experience. It also makes some balance changes to the Bard class among other things.
If you have been looking for the official patch notes for Neverwinter May 10 Update, you’ve come to the right place. The update has been made available on all supported platforms and players can get their hands on them by a simple download. However, the servers are down from 7 AM PT to 9 AM PT for maintenance.
Neverwinter Patch Notes – May 10 Update
Here are all the patch notes for May 10 Update for Neverwinter rolling out on all supported platforms:
Content and Environment
- Reaper’s Challenge is now properly set up to run without future interruptions. (This was previously hotfixed.)
Combat and Powers
- Bard AoE heals now affect player characters only. This change should prevent Bards inadvertently healing NPCs or companions at the cost of healing PCs. It should also bring Bard healing functionality more in line with that of other classes.
- Fleche, under certain circumstances, can no longer be used in certain unusual situations to do much more damage than intended. Normal usage of Fleche should not be affected in any way.
- After entering Perform, there is now a very short delay before the bard can leave the mode without casting a Song.
Items and Economy
- Artifact items including the Blessed, Hellfire, and Mirage sets should now all be able to refine properly. Our previous fix incorrectly missed items already in people’s inventories.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.