Cryptic Studios has just released Neverwinter Update 10.11 and we have the full list of patch notes just for you. This update makes balancing changes to the Bard class by adjusting his abilities and stats to enhance the gameplay experience. On top of that, it also makes adjustments to the items and economy of the game.
If you have been looking for the official patch notes for Neverwinter Update 10.11, you’ve come to the right place. The update has been made available on all supported platforms and players can get their hands on them by a simple download.
Neverwinter Patch Notes – Update 10.11
Here are all the patch notes for Update 10.11 for Neverwinter rolling out on all supported platforms:
Content and Environment
- Certain calendar entries now have correct translations.
Combat and Powers
Classes and Balance: Bard
- Various bard songs that say they affect “nearby allies” (e.g., Blaze Flamenco, Rejuvenating Carol) will now also affect friendly players who are not in your party. Songs that say they specifically affect teammates (e.g., Defender’s Minuet) are not affected. Full list of affected powers:
- Aurora Fantasia
- Blaze Flamenco
- Rejuvenating/Reinvigorating Carol
- Reprised Carols
- Sheltering Etude
- Steel March
- Tailwind Mambo
- Warding Carol
- Class Feature: Vamos Alla!
- Daily: Curtain Call
- Bards should see fewer annoying “You must wait longer after playing a song” or “You can’t do that right now” messages when trying to perform another action after playing a song.
- The Watler Companion now grants Movement Speed stat instead of doubling the amount of Adventuring Accreditation gained from Portobello’s Campaign.
- Note that this currently may not display in the character sheet.
Items and Economy
- Blessed Artifact Weapons can once again properly be refined.
- Certain insignias in the Mythic Insignia Pack now properly refer to Critical Severity instead of Armor Penetration.
Lockbox of Dark Omens
- The Omen of Despair, Legendary Corrupted Unicorn, and Dragon Hunter Companion reclaims and power unlocks should now work properly.
- The “Buy” button should once again work properly.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.