Cryptic Studios has just released Neverwinter Update 10.51 and we have the full list of patch notes just for you. This update fixes various aspects of the game such as fixing the camera shake issue. It also balances various classes to ensure that the gameplay experience is smooth for all players.
If you have been looking for the official patch notes for Neverwinter Update 10.51, you’ve come to the right place. The update has been made available on all supported platforms and players can get their hands on them by a simple download.
Neverwinter Patch Notes – Update 10.51
Here are all the patch notes for Update 10.51 for Neverwinter rolling out on all supported platforms:
Content and Environment
Elemental Evil: Hard to Reach Places
- The camera shake once again properly plays when picking up the fire seed.
- The cultists now more consistently move their mouths when speaking in cutscenes.
- The encounter for the air seed no longer has a chance to fail and prevent progression.
- There’s now a sign over the door of the Tower of Alteration.
- There’s now a sign over the door of the Workshop.
- Crown of Keldegonn: The rocks around the edge of the arena are no longer quite as likely to cause strange AI behavior.
- Summer Festival: Sahha now swaps out the power tray when in play mode.
- Players will no longer see a “Farewell” dialog if they happen to attempt to start the Icewind Dale campaign while already on the quest, Icewind Dale, offered by the campaign.
- Port Nyanzaru: One of the canopies no longer has a strange looking texture.
- The Dwarven King: Chapter 3: Throne of the Dwarven Gods: There’s no longer a strange square water plane on the minimap.
- With the end of the Echoes of Prophecy Season Pass, the remaining quests have been removed from players.
Combat and Powers: Classes and Balance
- Additional damage from Ballad of the Hero, Ballad of the Witch, and Aurora Fantasia will now crit when the base power they are adding to crits.
- Healing from the Starstruck Class Feature should now be able to crit.
- The Soulweaver Warlock Forte stat tooltip no longer incorrectly describes that Soulweavers get “Critical Awareness.”
Combat and Powers: Other
- The Icosahedron Ioun Stone companion now grants up to 7.5% Movement Speed at Mythic Quality, instead of XP.
- The Soul Shield Combat Enchantment should now only trigger once every 60 seconds.
- The Marvelous and Legendary Balloon Bombardment Combat Powers now increase incoming damage dealt to the target.
- The Nightfire Dragonnel’s combat power now properly shows the Dragonnel instead of a drake.
Enemies and Encounters
- Barrow Guardians no longer incorrectly have a chance to show up in Neverdeath Graveyard.
Items and Economy
- The following artifacts now have increased Combined Rating:
- Demogorgon’s Reach
- Neverwinter’s Standard
- Repurposed Phylactery
- Demogorgon’s Reach now properly grants Maximum Hit Points at Legendary Quality, instead of Defense.
- “Artifacts and Gear of Dragonbone Vale” has now been renamed to “Artifacts and Gear of Dragon Slayers”.
- Artifacts: Ring of Fowl Weather now unlocks the collection entries of all lower ranks.
- Companions: Magical Creatures of Faerûn: Golden Goat, Golden Cat, Golden Bulette Pup, and Golden Deep Crow Egg collection entries now properly have tooltips.
- Companions: Earl the Chickenmancer collection entry now properly unlocks. Players may need to summon / unsummon him if they already have him bound to their character, or move him in their inventory if not. Tradeable versions will not unlock the Collection entry.
- Companions: The Windsoul Genasi now properly has a collection entry. Players may need to summon / unsummon them if they already have them bound to their character, or move them in their inventory if not. Tradeable versions will not unlock the Collection entry.
- Endgame Sets: Frostborn Gear no longer has a typo in its description, and now states that it is currently unavailable.
- Events: The April Fowls subcategory now properly shows up year-round.
- Mounts: Many owlbears have been added to the Beasts of the Wildlands collection, now that they can be rarely found in end-of-queue chest rewards.
- Underdark: Dusk Armor no longer has a typo in its description, and now states that it can be earned from the Dwarven King adventure.
- Cotton Pants can now be crafted at Tailoring Level 1 and properly grant experience points.
- Quests from the Chasm, Icespire Peak, and the Whispering Caverns adventures now grant a Barbed Insignia of Initiative instead of Ancient Enchantments.
- Various remaining sources of Ancient Enchantments have been adjusted. In some cases, they simply no longer drop enchantments. In others, they now drop insignias in their place.
Vendors and Exchanges
- Antiquities Scholar
- Ancient Frost Enchantment, Rank 8 now properly trades for a Frost Illusion.
- Ancient Frost Enchantment, Rank 9 now properly trades for a Frost Illusion.
- Ancient Frost Enchantment, Rank 10 now properly trades for a Frost Illusion and 20 Enchantment Medallions.
- Arcane Dragon Key can now be traded for a Skeleton Key.
- Dragon Queen’s Key can now be traded for a Skeleton Key.
- Mystic Dragon Key can now be traded for a Skeleton Key.
- The companion merchant now correctly sells Wererat Thief Companion for 300 Seals of the Wild.
- The Dragonborn Race Pack now contains 200 Trade Bars instead of Ancient Draconic Enchantments.
- The Expedition Pack of Fairy Finds now contains a Fortified Nature Enchantment and a Flower Barkshield Illusion.
- The Bard’s Entourage Pack now contains a Cursed Burn Enchantment and a Floral Vorpal Illusion.
- Moon Elf Supplies from the Moon Elf Race Pack now grants a Bound to Character Loamweave Illusion instead of an Ancient Enchantment.
- Certain “DUMMY ITEM” items have been properly renamed to Ancient Bloodtheft Enchantment Shard and Ancient Briartwine Enchantment Shard.
- Summer Festival Fashion: Chef’s Whites have been renamed to Chef’s Pants.
- Interactions with requirements now show checkboxes if their requirements are complete.
Items and Inventory
- Non-Artifact items in Item Sets now show their set’s image in their tooltips.
- Adventures: The “Continue Adventure” button should no longer unexpectedly deactivate on certain adventures.
- Quests: A few display issues with milestone quests and long reward lists have been addressed.
- Quests: As quest sharing is not consistently supported in the current iteration of Neverwinter, the “Share” option has been removed from the quest journal.
- The Interface option, Show Player Triggered Power Names, along with other damage floater options, has been added to the Options list for players on Xbox or PlayStation systems.
- On systems that use controllers, the category list now loops when scrolling up or down past the end of the list.
- Purchasing a Race Pack now prevents a player from consuming race unlock tokens for that race once it’s unlocked.
- The text search element is now focused by default when opening the window.
- VIP: The Travel Signpost is now available starting at Rank 1.
- Certain bard head-slot items from Descent into Avernus now display on Dragonborn.
- Various hairstyles now properly display their previews in character creation.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.