Cryptic Studios has just released Neverwinter Update 9.12 on May 25 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update contains a small list of fixes with a few bugs being rectified here and there as well.
While we currently do not have a file size for the update, it is now globally available on all supported platforms and is a mandatory download needed to open the game.
Neverwinter Update 9.12 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Neverwinter Update 9.12:
- New rewards have been added for the upcoming run of the Wonders of Gond event.
- Wonders of Gond: Players in a party should no longer have significantly lower drop rates than players going solo.
Enemies and Encounters
Vault of Stars
- The Golems in the Vault of Stars should no longer become stuck targeting someone outside the arena.
- The Golems in the Vault of Stars should no longer rotate at the very last possible moment before blasting unaware players with starfire.
- The third Gloaming Court Golem in the Vault of Stars should no longer stop performing actions when players stand at the entrance of the arena.
Items and Economy
Reward Claims Agent
- The account-reclaimable version of the Cosmic Stag is now properly named the Cosmic Stag.
Art, Animation, and Audio
- The Storyteller’s Journal artifact has had its visual effects reviewed to improve performance.
- The Feywild Stag is no longer quite so tiny.
That’s all you need to know about the new update! If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.