Arc Games has released the new Neverwinter Update 9.23 for everyone and here are the full list of patch notes, for those interested. This update brings over a new round of fixes and small changes to the game, that will be welcome by the regular players. Do not expect any new game content or new features just yet.
We do not yet have the update file size for this Neverwinter Update 9.23, but will update once we have it. You should be able to download this patch right away on your consoles. There is plenty to explore in this patch with all the small changes.
Neverwinter Update 9.23 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Neverwinter Update 9.23 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
Content and Environment
- The fireworks show should no longer continue even though the Celebration of Lliira has ended.
- Heroic Encounters in the Dark Fey Mire should now display their timers on the map.
- Horrors Revisited: The quest flow should now be a bit clearer.
Dungeons and Trials
- Assault on Svardborg: Both chests can now properly accept Reward Reroll Tokens.
- All Summer Provisioning tasks can now properly proc the Dab Hand artisan bonus.
- Consumables: The Grand Summer Feast was overlooked in the previous consumables change. The buff amounts for Power and Accuracy are now reduced to 2.5% and 1.5%, respectively, down from 5%.
- This change will not affect the Grand Summer Feasts players have in their inventory and bank.
- All future sources of the food will drop the version with the changed values.
- Summer Provisioning will include a Simple Summer Feast and Lavish Summer Feast recipe that allows players to still craft the old version of the item if they desire to do so.
- Enemies should no longer sometimes spawn in the terrain.
Combat and Powers
- Repentant Cultist’s Discipline now properly grants up to 7.5% magnitude damage at Mythic quality.
- Repentant Cultist is now properly repentant, rather than “repentant.”
- Vintage Lightwine consumables now properly grant Awareness instead of Regeneration.
Items and Economy
- Avernus Hunts once again properly drop Zariel’s Favor.
- A new banner and several tips provide information about the upcoming module’s release.
Animation, Audio, Character Art, and Visual Effects
- Crown of the Forest now properly displays on dragonborn characters.
- Summer Court and Gloaming Court fashion have received some minor visual touch-ups, including clipping fixes for the Summer Court set.
Neverwinter is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.