Cryptic Studios has just announced the drop of Update 9.68 for Neverwinter and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. This update fixes a bunch of item issues and will address issues with the Knox Box. On top of that, it also introduces many balance changes to enemies and various encounters as well.
If you have been looking for the patch notes for Update 9.68 for Neverwinter, then you have come to the right place as we have just what you require. The update is available on all platforms, however, there will be server maintenance from 7 am to 9 am PT.
Neverwinter Patch Notes: Update 9.68
Here are the official patch notes for Neverwinter Update 9.68 available on all supported platforms:
Content and Environment
- Players who had played through part of Drowned Shore prior to the Maze Engine release can now properly use the Continue Story feature to get back on track.
- The Winter Flail Snail mount now has a collection entry.
Enemies and Encounters
Castle Ravenloft: Sisters of Strahd
- Sisters in Spectral Form now become active much more quickly once the Tome becomes active.
- Fixed an issue where the Sisters would attack a target that wasn’t at the top of the threat table.
- Fixed an issue where Chains of Spite would sometimes activate long after the dialogue for the attack would play.
- Significantly reduced the health of each Sister.
- Significantly increased the damage of each Sister in humanoid and spectral form.
- Blood Crazed Spawn
- Fixed an issue where the Blood Crazed Spawn adds on the Sister of Vengeance wouldn’t spawn.
- Reduced the frequency and number of Blood Crazed Spawn that would spawn.
- Reduced the rank of Blood Crazed Spawn.
- Pools of Decay
- Pools of Decay cast by Sisters in spectral form will now have a much higher chance of targeting the pool at the target’s location. As nice as it is to sit down with a relaxing book, during a fight is not the place for such things.
- Whispers of Deception
- The hold on Whispers of Deception has been reduced to 6 seconds, down from 8.
- Whispers of Deception Clones damage has been increased significantly.
- Whispers of Deception Clones health has been reduced significantly.
- Whispers of Deception can now target the Tome carrier.
- Fixed an issue where Whispers of Deception and Bloodflight could incorrectly target Barbarian tanks.
- Bloodflight can no longer target the Tome carrier.
- Damage on Pools of Decay and Bloodflight was reduced in relation to the overall damage increase.
Items and Economy
Reward Claims Agent
- Players can now properly purchase up to 5 Knox Boxes with Astral Diamonds, instead of 1.
- Players can now properly purchase up to 3 Knox Boxes with Promissory Notes, instead of 1.
- Players who had claimed a free Knox Box can now purchase Knox Boxes with Astral Diamonds.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.