NHL 21 Patch 1.1 is going live today on the PS4 — with the Xbox One update coming out later. We have covered all the patch notes of this latest NHL 21 update. The community manager for NHL 21 took to Twitter yesterday and announced this Patch 1.1 and listed several updates that are making its way to the game.
EA Sports has a handful of signature sports games and NHL 21 is one of them. The new Patch 1.1 features a few notable changes like skating style preview animations have been fixed. Specific to PlayStation 4, an issue where HUT and Creation Zone Icons were missing have also been fixed in this patch.
NHL 21 Patch 1.1 – Patch Notes
For a list of all the changes in this patch for the NHL 21, read the following:
- Fixed an issue where HUT and Creation Zone Icons would be missing on the PS4 system when going into game prior to the full game installing
- Fixed issues where the skating style preview animations weren’t displaying the slider adjustments properly
- Fixed a case where sometimes pokechecks would not go in the direction intended
- Fixed an issue with defensive skill stick tripping logic
Hockey Ultimate Team
- Fixed an issue where a user would sometimes crash when purchasing an item at the Auction House
World of CHEL
- Fixed stability issues found in post game UI
It is good to see EA Sports releasing quick fixes and early patches for games that have just released. For more updates, check out our Patch Notes section.
[via Clappy – Twitter]