Nintendo has just updated the Switch to version 14.0.0 and we have all the patch notes for you right here. This update adds a new feature that lets you create groups of applications for better organization. On top of that, there are adjustments made to the Bluetooth audio volume.
All the relevant details about the Nintendo Switch Update 14.0.0 can be found in the next section down below. We are not certain of the file size just yet but we will keep you updated. If you know about the size, let us know in the comments below!
Nintendo Switch Patch Notes: Update 14.0.0
Here are all the patch notes for the latest Nintendo Switch Firmware Update 14.0.0:
“Groups” feature was added to the All Software menu.
- You can now create groups of software to help organize your software titles.
- Making groups for different game genres, developers, or whatever you’d like to organize by may make it easier to find the application you want.
- Up to 100 groups can be created with a max of 200 titles per group.
- The button to proceed to the “All Software” screen is displayed only when there are 13 or more software title icons on the system.
- For more information, see How to Create Groups of Software.
Bluetooth® Audio volume behavior was changed.
- You can now adjust the volume of Bluetooth audio devices using either the Nintendo Switch™ console or through volume control buttons on the Bluetooth audio device.
- The Bluetooth audio device must support AVRCP profiles for these changes to work.
- The volume displayed on the console will reflect the Bluetooth audio volume when using the device’s control buttons.
- The maximum volume output for some Bluetooth audio devices has been increased.
- When first connecting a device, volume will be reduced to avoid sudden loudness.
- For more information, see How to Pair and Manage Bluetooth Audio Devices.
This update concludes everything you need to know about the Nintendo Switch Update 14.0.0. Stay tuned for more news!